Deliver high standard strategic consulting services to Healthcare Organizations to enhance market access, business development and project management goals, supporting our customers in improving outcomes and transforming healthcare systems given the ever-changing world of health policies and economics.
- Understand the objectives and priorities of Healthcare Organizations, keep up-to-date with new market trends, identify and create new solutions to generate new opportunities to drive Value-Based Healthcare.
- Facilitate the introduction of diagnostic and technological innovations collaborating with Market Access to develop access plans and opportunities.
- Co-create projects and proposals with Healthcare Organizations based on value and patient outcomes. This includes project development, participating in the consulting sale and gathering data required for the development of business cases for management decision- making.
- Implement and deliver strategic projects with an impact on healthcare processes and clinical workflows to contribute to improving patient outcomes, supporting the development of evidence and developing economic models. Apply methodology in lean healthcare, health economics and change management to ensure project success.
- Develop consulting methodologies, tools and standards that contribute to the execution of different projects, both internally and externally.
- Lead and carry out strategic projects in the international field, developing the role of Strategic Consultant and contributing to the strategy of the Roche Healthcare Consulting brand in EMEA.
- Ensure a consistent and aligned market approach by leading and coordinating consulting activity with cross-functional teams within the company: Sales, Medical and Marketing Departments among others.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or healthcare-related field
- General understanding of Value-Based Healthcare
- Advanced level of Spanish and English
- 4 years of professional experience in consulting or project management related to healthcare in a fast-paced environment
- Lean healthcare or similar analytical tools and health economics knowledge
- Strong digital acumen: experience in digital health solutions and healthcare IT systems
- Seasoned professional with wide-ranging experience addressing diverse and oftentimes complex issues
- Ability to be agile in a rapidly changing, matrix organization, and to be comfortable operating in an evolving, ambiguous environment
- Strategic thinking
- Results driven
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Change management
- Passion about Healthcare
Puedes aplicar a esta posición en el siguiente enlace